With 10 days until our annual Lincoln Day Dinner, the decision was made to cancel the event that was scheduled for Saturday March 28 in light of advice from the CDC. This is our biggest event of the year and we all look forward to meeting with fellow Republicans. Your health and safety is the number concern of the Shelby Co Republican Committee.
Following is our plan as we move forward.
- Rescheduling the dinner for late September or October.
- The Gun Raffle will be held on Saturday 3/28 at approximately 6:30p and will be held on FaceBook Live
- For those of you who have purchased dinner tickets the committee is offering 4 options;
- You can request a refund
- Receive tickets for the fall Reagan Day Dinner
- Apply you dinner ticket purchase on the Gun Raffle
- Purchase additional raffle tickets
Please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me @217.454.3535. Thanks for your understanding in these most trying of times.
Shelby Co Republican Chairman